Nightmare Nephilim Woe Types

Draznar

Newish Player Question - Do any of these (or other "creature types") have any inherent rules? I could have sworn when, I first started, I saw a list a creature types and the rules associated them but I have not been able to find that again.

The context is that in some of my first games I was suprised at how many Neverborn seem to be vulnerable to the Terrifying Effect, Lelu + Lilitu in this case. Was I playing it all wrong to my own detriment? Or can the demon twins really run so easily?

Yea Lelu and Lilitu are immune to terrifying by virtue of being Nightmares (non living). I think the definitions of Nightmare, undead, construct, spirit are in the summary pages at the back of the rulebook.

Nephilim and Woe have minor effects/synergies with some other models eg. Pandora can bump hits onto friendly Woes, and Nephilim can see through Lilith's illusionary forest. They both count as living though, and can be terrified (and leave corpse counters)

Mike

Ah alright, that makes sense at least.

I was playing Pandora & my opponent moved Seamus up really far / got Lured in via Lilitu. I then tried to have Lelu charge up and beatdown on Seamus, but I failed a Terrifying Check so he fell back / ran away instead of charging. I thought Lelu was "fearless" but my opponent said even if he was, Pandora makes him not fearless so he can still run away.

Is this all correct?

No that's not how it should have worked.

Pandora removes models immunity to WP duels, including Morale duels.

HOWEVER, the rules for Terrifying specifically state that it only affects Living models, so it doesn't affect Lelu because he isn't Living (Nightmare). He isn't Immune to Terrifying (in which case Pandora could remove his immunity), he just isn't affected by it.

The upshot is, you should have had your chance to beat up Seamus.

Mike

Alright, good to know for the future!

Other upside is I was able to win anyway as it became, my entire crew v Seamus all by his lonesome!

Tho him using "Trail of Fear" to give a negative to all my WP duels made the fight an uphill battle as it was difficult using Pandora >_<

Edited by Draznar