H: SoB metals, Eldar W: $, PayPal preferred.

Hi all,

Will GW's recent tomfoolery, I have decided that this army isnt worth finishing for myself and will instead focus on my space wolves.

When something is cleaned or assembled it has been bathed in soapy water for better paint adhesion, had all excess flash/mould lines removed and is prepared ot the standard that I would paint tabletop. If I were painting to competition standard they would also have a gesso wash or a milliput wash. So anything out of blister that I say is assembled is at a good level.

Here is the list:

Sisters of Battle

7 SoB w Bolter - $30

2 Flamers - $17

1 MM - $8.5

1 SSuperior with Maul - $11

4 Servitors w MM - $24

3 Servitors w HB - $18

4 close combat servitors - $24

1 painted preacher/missionary - $9.5

1 Inq with Bolter and Grimoire - $12.5

1 Vindicare assassin (painted to tabletop) - $12.5

1 FW Repressor conversion kit: $30

I am asking 50% AUS RRP + postage. Obviously, this will favour AUS buyers.

#Preferences will go to whomever buys bulk, as I wish to move these. If someone takes the lot, I also have some painted models and henchmen that may be of interest.

Eldar

8 swooping hawks + exarch, some paint on the hawks, exarch is half painted in greys

6 spiders + exarch - mostly undercoated black

7 dark reapers + 2 exarches, one of the 2/3rd ed with the web of skulls, the other is the more recent with Shuriken Cannon - exarches are tabletop, reapers are part painted in a white scheme

Phoenix Lord Karandras, bare metal

Autarch with jump pack

Death Jester, part painted

Maugan Ra, painted to tabletop

Eldrad, painted to tabletop

Iyanden Special Autarch character, bare metal

Farseer, cleaned and assembled, bare metal

5 banshees + exarch - half are painted to tabletop standard, the exarch is part of the half only basecoated black

1 wraithlord assembled, posed to be holding a sword in both hands, weapons are still on sprue

1 falcon I rescused from a kid at club that has been primed midnight blue and has some yellow/orange tracing of the edges it has a lance on it but can provide a second weapon from the sprue

1 War walker painted up in Biel-Tan colours - fine free-hand detail on the canopy, base is left black so you can base it to suit your army

1 avatar painted up in cool colour scheme, based for tabletop

1 wraithlord still on sprue

3 Wave serpents still on sprue

5 Fire dragons + exarch with flamer painted tabletop and based

2 metal weapons platform teams - they have multilasers and werent painted by me but they are tabletop

I am asking 50% AUS RRP + postage. Obviously, this will favour AUS buyers.

#Preferences will go to whomever buys bulk, as I wish to move these. If someone takes the lot, I will throw in 20 guardians free, they are half stripped as they were crippled by the previous owner.

• 2 weeks later...