KR Multicase - what foam do you use?

CRC

I bought the AquilaFour case that came with a tray of pluck foam and 2 of the F-3H trays which work very well for Malifaux minis. I've found them to be plenty deep and wide enough to accommodate most of the minis. I primarily play rezzers so I have some zombies in strange poses that have been hauled about with no damage what so ever. I used the pluck foam to store all my counters, tape measure, cards, etc. But it would be perfect for larger models like Ice Golems and Lord Chompy bits. I don't think you can go wrong with the recommended F-3H series.

Can't remember the ref. numbers, but my standard metal case has the following;

2 x half trays with 18 spaces - probably the most useful size

2 x half trays with 20 spaces

1 x half tray 2/3 depth - "Malifaux" pick & pluck

Soon to be expanded to a double size case to fit in counters, cards and books...

Sounds like 2x F3H, 2x N3H, and a J5H.

Is the 20 slot sheet wide enough for Malifaux minis, or do you have to turn things sideways?

Most models seem to fit OK, depending on their pose.

Current one half tray has Sonnia's crew and Lucius, Guardsmen whilst the other is looking after a Kirai crew (though a few models are a tight fit in that tray)

I'm using the smallest aluminium case with a 51mm half pick & pluck and 2 N format half trays. In hindsight the N format trays are a little tight for some of the 30mm minis and i'd probably recommend the F format.

Comfortably fits 40 30mm minis and with my 40mm minis and some of the unusually shaped 30mm minis (Bete, a punk samari, a belle) in the pick & pluck. I'm using a similiar pick & pluck tray for my 50mm Hordes beasts and it's a little tight - i'm not sure how a hooded rider would fit.

Don't be afraid to email him for advice, he was very helpful when i was buying.