Som'er, Zoraida, and Ophelia

Cornelious1424

Ok, I wasn't sure which thread to post this in. Seeing that I'm currently playing and outcast crew, I figured this would be the best. Here is my situation...

I have a league game coming up soon. My master for the league was Som'er (it was a set faction/master league.) We are now far enough that it is a 45ss brawl, so I asked my local henchmen if this was allowed (he said that givin Som'ers rule with Z yes). Seeing that Som'er can team up with Zoraida, I'm thinking of bringing Som'er and big Z in my list. Now, I've been using Ophelia more than Som'er so here is my question. Big Z has an ability that lets her hire models with WP4 or less from any faction. Ophelia has a rule where she can only be in a brawl where it is with pigs, gremlins, and vermin in the crew. Who's rule "overrules" the other? Can I hire Ophelia in this crew?

OK firstly if you play with Zoraida you have to play as Neverborn and bring in Som'er. Som'er can be hired by Zoraida but can't hire her. This gives you a real issue as this then means all the Gremlins you can hire (those with 4Wp or less) as all cost 1ss more for being hired out of faction.

Orphelia can't be hired if there are any models other than Gremlins, Vermin, Pigs and Kin which means she can't be hired at all.

The only thing you could do with Som'er is bring in Von Schill and some mercenaries in a brawl as his hiring restrictions drop. Though if you did this you couldn't have any Kin.