Dark Sphere Tournament - London, 6th August 2011

Talishko

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think they are running it after all.

I have asked them over a week ago on their own forum where they announced it (link) but they have their forum moderated (all posts need to be authorised) and they did not even authorise my question.

Kinda sad coz they specifically said they are running it so I didn't want to cross-organise (again) and now it's not happening at all.

I don't think they are running it after all.

I have asked them over a week ago on their own forum where they announced it (link) but they have their forum moderated (all posts need to be authorised) and they did not even authorise my question.

Kinda sad coz they specifically said they are running it so I didn't want to cross-organise (again) and now it's not happening at all.

My apologies. Coincideltally, 6 hours after this post they approved of my question and confirmed that the event is going to go ahead. It will be held in the shop and is a 15 SS '8 man event'.

No idea about any details, though.

_edit__

I posted on their forum, asking for details on signing up, rules, etc... Hopefully they will reply quick enough and some people will be able to get in.

Edited by Talishko

I would take Lucius and 6x hounds which also gives me a cache of 4. Hmm 15 could be quite fun if you dont take it seriously. Where do you sign up and how much is it.

I really doubt its ranked, I dont think Ranking HQ malifaux is actually up and running.