Fixing my Perdita and painting the rest of her crew

ChrisM

Tonight I got a bug up my butt to fix the chips on my Perdita model. She had a few sections of her hat that were badly chipped so I stripped just the hat and repainted it. It wasn't easy but I got it done. I also got rid of that glossy finish that she had and re sealed her.

I'm working on Santiago right now and he's coming along nicely. Nino is on deck. I should have all her starter box crew done in a few days. I also have Lady J that I've been wanting to paint for some time now but I think I'm going to rebase her... She is standing on a rock right now and to me it just looks stupid. I'm going to get some victorian bases for her and the Judge I think.

I'm not sure where I want to go with my guild crews yet as far as future purchases but to me Perdita and her crew speak to me... I'm a cowboy at heart. Spent lots of time down in Louisiana and Texas when I was in the service.

Anyway here is Perdita with her updated hat and a bit of my cowboy to go along with it.

100_6855.jpg100_6605.jpg

As you can see, I do love my wild west.

I'm going to paint Niño tomorrow and possibly Francisco. All I'll have left to paint after that are my enslaved Nephilim and my Papa Loco. I also have three death marshals that I have been using with Perdita. I am thinking of getting a convict gunslinger and an executioner.