[DnD] - epic Epic of epicness

Our Heros bravely fled the bear, who was able to follow them by teleporting, however the palladin of Bahumut, Balistare (sorry don't know how to spell his name)noticed how each time the bear teleport, it became less substanstual and he took his axe and defeated the in one swing. After casting a spell to find the location of the summoner of the bear, Kallen found a shadow figure behind them, balthazar. Balthazar introduced himas as a friend who helped them defeat the dark, to warn them that Dark One has been back for a few mounths and that he is currently possessing Abercrombie and that Yazra is currently beening held in Shadowfang keep. When Balthazar and Quin sensed a Mind Flyer comming, Balthazar took them to his home where they could train and prepare for taking Shadowfang keep.

Sorry it's a bit of a glance over, if it was detailed as my normal Fan fic, it would be several pages long

Eventually, you or someone else will be required to write it up into a generally better version...

Even if we took turns at it, I reckon we have an epic story in the making.

Sounds like you have a great adventure in the making. I might have to pinch that Smithery encounter with the zombies for the campaign I am running for my group. Have you all consider using the virtual gaming table that D&D has on their website. I think it is now in open beta testing.