Sybelle

Convict Gunslinger

2 x Rotten Belles

His Crew:

Pandora

Candy

Kade

3 x Sorrows.

This scrap took place Saturday (29.04.11).

We had a shared objective Destroy the Evidence. We both forgot to take schemes, but since this was his 3rd game ever, I think it was for the best. Neither of us benefited from extra SS from not taking schemes.

Turn 1 - was a typical movement fest. He links a sorrow to Pandora and that was about it.

Turn 2 - Kept chippin away at me by forcing me to take WP duels. One word for that: annoying. Fighting her is definitely "death by a thousand papercuts." Convict gunslinger couldnt get LOS. Seamus got his fear bubble up and running.

Turn 3 - Kept targetting Pandora and she kept sliding into my backfield... again with the annoying. Finally kill a sorrow, Seamus "Arise my Sweets" the corpse of the sorrow.

Turn 4 - My CCK is trying his little tail to get into his deployment zone but the conclusion is he probably wont make it. Kill another sorrow. Realize Kade is sneaking around into my backfield from the other flank... grrr.

Turn 5 - Lower Pandora's WP to a manageable 5 with Seamus. Hit her with Undress and Lure. The next Belle that's not in the CC, does the same so she's really low Df and right where I want here. Near 3 Belles and Sybelle. Her slide sneaks her out of combat but WAIT! the Convict Gunslinger has LOS and hasn't gone yet! Rapid Fire! 12! 13! 11! plus 3 cards that were less than those. And he's out of SS and has one Fate Card left..... muahahahahahaha. That's one dead Pandora.

Turn 6 - he destroys the evidence with Kade. I can get to the evidence with CCK but I don't have enough actions to destroy it. :( So... I exact revenge on Kade. My belle undresses then lures Kade over to her and she wounds him but doesn't kill him. OMG we both laughed so hard at the image of an undead hooker trying to be seductive to a baby... worth the price of admission into this game.

End of the game : He won 2-0 but I would've taken Assassin announced at the very least and it would have been a wash. I just forgot to do schemes. And the image of Kade getting Lured is priceless.

Just want to clarify some things with Pandora, I can't tell from reading but just in case.

1. Wp duel needs to take place for every strike. So if convict rapids Pandora he needs to wp duel for every strike not just first. This goes for multiple lures and so forth. Also you would be attacker so you would win ties. I only say this even with wp 5 she is still really hard to hit, she wins one duel and she can push 4" possible out los.

2. Undress doesn't stack, abilities with same name don't stack unless otherwise noted. Plus def and other such stats can't go lower than 1 or 0 can't remember. Last I wouldn't suggest bothering with undress def is ready 2 and it is another possible 2 wp duels you are forcing her to take that if she wins she pushes 4".

Great report just want to help my neighbor in the south. And what do you learn from this game? Go for the vp not kills :)

Just want to clarify some things with Pandora, I can't tell from reading but just in case.

1. Wp duel needs to take place for every strike. So if convict rapids Pandora he needs to wp duel for every strike not just first. This goes for multiple lures and so forth. Also you would be attacker so you would win ties. I only say this even with wp 5 she is still really hard to hit, she wins one duel and she can push 4" possible out los.

2. Undress doesn't stack, abilities with same name don't stack unless otherwise noted. Plus def and other such stats can't go lower than 1 or 0 can't remember. Last I wouldn't suggest bothering with undress def is ready 2 and it is another possible 2 wp duels you are forcing her to take that if she wins she pushes 4".

Great report just want to help my neighbor in the south. And what do you learn from this game? Go for the vp not kills :)

Yeah I left out the WP duels after turn 3 or so. They happened but more often than not she slid around until she failed like 6 in a row vs. Seamus and one of my Belles.

Yeah I know should have used a slingshot on a Belle via Sybelle up to the marker and destroyed it. But we were just playing a casual game and he's fairly new to the system so we took it easy and had a good laugh.

Remember, the copy cat killer can't destroy evidence because he's insignificant.

Cool game!

Yeah... details. Still getting caught up on the learning curve. No sweat. With Sybelle within a foot and a couple of Belles I should've moved them closer to the objective. No worries. Still a fun game.

• 1 month later...