+ 2ss cache

And use it as a base for the 35ss adding either:

Teddy

with 3ss cache

or

+1 Stitched

Madness

with 3ss cache

I tend to have a full cache whenever possible as I feel I most always have to summon a DD later in the game, or boost LCB's attacks on critical times.

Using the Madness depends a bit of whom you're playing against (ie good when you wanna go heavy on Wp attacks and Terror)

There's not too many options yet with the Dreamer (well there's also the Twins, but I don't like Nephilims so I don't use 'em :)), but the few choices give it just enough versatility to be lots of fun, mosdef!

:)

Keep in mind though that removing WP immunities doesn't make non-living models susceptible to Terrifying, as Terrifying specifies that it only works on living models.

I would also recommend these lists:

Dreamer/LCB

2 x Daydreams

2 x Stitched Together

3 x Alps

This gives you enough Alps to work well together to dish the damage out and the two Stitched Togethers have a great damage potential with Gamble your Life. "Does Not Die!" is amazing, and can help deal even more damage. Finally, Deepest Fear's trigger plays in nicely with the Alps' Feed on Dreams.

I'd leave the 2 leftover stones, then take 5 more from hiring 5 nightmares starting you with 7 stones. Dreamer/LCB likes his stones, Chompy for offensive stuff, and Dreamer to stay alive.

At 35ss, put in Coppelius, leaving you with 3ss. You can either take the 3 extra ss, or bring in another Alp for more free damage.

Edited by Allidor