Test driving LCB.

Guest Coyote2002ca

Guest Coyote2002ca

Looking to take LCB (lord Chompy Bits) out for a test drive. Looking for some ideas for 35ss scrap list. Clean and safe or Nasty and dirty. All ideas welcome.

Guest Coyote2002ca
I'll direct you to my Tactica, see the link in my Signature. That will give you all the information you want and more about the Dreamer and LCB and his crew. =)

Actually Karn987. Your you did a great job on the Tatica. They are a big help. The Dreamer Tatica one I still have to read yet. But doing that this morning, being my buddy that plays the "Guild" slapped me with the glove. (Challenged me.) So trying to get though all that shoot is not a easy task. But I never turn down a challenge. So turning to the community first wasn't a bad place to start. It nice to see what other people thinking and are playing. So thank you all that post to this thread. And a BIG thank you to Karn and Ratty for all the work that they do to make the game reall really more enjoyable.Keep up the great work guys.

I like 3 Daydreams, with one buried and 2 on the field. Coppelius almost always, and either Teddy or 2 Stitched, depending of whom i'm facing (Teddy if I want to target models' Df and Stitched if I go against Wp models). Then I top it up with either 1 or 2 Alps or sometimes a Madness particularly if using the 2 Stitched; lately i always try to have at least 6ss in my cache to summon those late Daydreams or use LCB to his max power.

:)