35 ss list for appraisal

Buck Dog

I was playing around with a few lists, and I came up with this for a 35 ss game..... let me know what you think ?

Von Schill

Hamelin

Taelor

Johann

Librarian

Trapper

I think it is a decent all comers list.

Von Schill and Taelor help to take care of constructs.

Hamelin, Von Schill and The Trapper can deal with Ressers.

Taelor and Johann can deal with pesky spirits..... to be honest Taelor and Johann together can deal with pretty much anything that is thrown at them !

It's got good melee, it's got decent ranged, it has some magical jiggery-pokery and most importantly it includes a number of my favourite minions (Hamelin, Taelor, Trapper), who I can never normally find room to squeeze into my other lists !

I know that a lot will depends on schemes / strategies, and it may struggle a bit against hordes, but on paper I think it looks decent enough.

Hmm Buckdog, have Taelor and Johan ever actually got to hit a spirit in any of our games together.

I don't like the student of conflict that much I think he is to slow to be useful.. Hamelin can do the same as it by Obeying Von Schill once and can do other support stuff on top. and Hanz is just not as good point for point as the Trapper unless you come up agaist very specific lists.

Edited by Ratty

Hmm Buckdog, have Taelor and Johan ever actually got to hit a spirit in any of our games together.

Only because you are too scared to go anywhere near them...... or is it because they are too slow to catch you ? Either way, let's put it down to my excellent board control :)

I don't like the student of conflict that much I think he is to slow to be useful.. Hamelin can do the same as it by Obeying Von Schill once and can do other support stuff on top. and Hanz is just not as good point for point as the Trapper unless you come up agaist very specific lists.

You can't Obey Masters and Han is better than the Trapper for damage purposes and the fact that you can pretty much ignore line of sight. Anything that have Obscuring Aura abilities hate Hans, and usually have to go for him, giving you a chance for an ambush.

Also I find that Hans is very solid when fighting against things with Armor or big melee beatsticks. CB5 does not a sniper make, but minimum damage 3 with a chance for Headshot does.

I hate that he is still 8 points since he really feels like he should be 6. But then look at the trapper....