Voodoo doll's reconnect...

Ensiferum

Hello, new on these forums but i've been reading them for a little while now.

So i've come upon a weird question while reading the voodoo doll's V2 card and i haven't found any answers yet on the forums.

It's about the reconnect spell. Does it do EXACTLY the same thing as Conduit or just the parts without the nominated model? I guess what i'm asking is: is a nominated model the same as a targeted model?

Conduit says: nominate non-master enemy model [...] when this model is SUMMONED.

Does this still apply to reconnect, since the voodoo doll is already in play and it's using a spell? Also does that mean reconnect can target friendly models? And lastly, does the poison apply on the new target when voodoo doll reconnects?

Many questions i know but i want this clarified because it can change the way i use this model :)

Thank you for your answer :D. Ok for the LoS.

Someone else asked the question about reconnect being able to target a master and a rule marshall answered it was not possible, so i guess you can't target a friendly either, right? I mean since voodoo doll's conduit states "non master enemy model", if reconnect can't go on a master it shouldn't go on a friendly either...

• 10 months later...

If you use reconnect, the previous model gained Poison 2 at the end of the last turn, and so has poison 2, then at the end of the turn you reconnect, the new model will gain poison 2 (having activated the old model will now be on poison 1 ofc)

In short, the previous model keeps the Poison.