Lady Justice Tactica

VonWyll

ok a friend cleared up the part I kept missing reading the replies that gives it it's downside. If you make the wp dual to get out that is at the start close phase but if the marshal casts pine box or dies then you get out with all your spells and actions. pine box requiring a target in 1 inch or your marshal dieing certainly balances it out a bit more than what I was thinking of popping out anytime you want and going nuts with 9cb, haste onslaught. That sound right?

Malice, you are absolutely correct can't stack effects unless otherwise noted, however, sword style is not effect, it is a spell which you grants you a choice of 3 different effects each with their own name. It is these effects you are gaining, not the sword style.

For example you are not effected by sword style, you are effected by onslaught.

• 1 month later...
Guest Meatballsminis

Hey i just want to say ty for this, i am just starting to get into malifaux and i am most likelly going to be playine lady justice with the judge and the 3 death marhsals to begin, this helped alot and its really cool because my brother is most likelly playing resurectionists or neverborn ty again and i cant wait to get more into the malifaux community

-Alex aka Meatball