Mature Nephilim trigger question.

James.

Hey all,

Mature nephilims have the trigger "Knock aside". The wording says "After hitting enemy defender", so the question is this:

If you hit one of your own models to use knock aside to gain the further charge, would the model you are hitting be considered the "enemy defender" or would it not be a legal move as the model you're hitting is your own?

I've seen this used as a valid tactic on a few tacticas, and indeed used it today (Luckily the result was a little indifferent as I had range to charge anyway), but I really wanted to check to make sure I'm not conning any opponents here.

Many thanks,

James.

Oooh, so I was being naughty! D:

I had read this tactic with them a few times and it was something that was odd with the wording we thought. Though I made the case for the opposite as I had seen an old ruling on something else, I stand corrected!

Thanks A... err Chucklemonkey ;)

James.

What would happen trying the trigger off a Mindless Zombie who is considered neutral. Friend or Foe? Both? Neither?

Good question, it doesn't actually meet any of the 3 definitions in the book but I would argue it was an enemy model as it was brought into play by an enemy crew.

I would wait for a more definitive answer from elsewhere though