Forgive me Governor, I may be about to sin!

Bein' the Law is ALWAYS fun... 'cause you know where every loop hole is and just how to slide thorugh them *coughs--sounds like Criid*

And if we needed any further proof to see why you are awesome lol,there it would be.

Though I admit I haven't read the fluff in the second book yet...does this mean I managed to blindly pick the rule breaking guild master? AWESOME!!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I'm working on my Henchmandom... I like Zoraida because she's wicked useful, but over all I'd rather run Guild. I will be building up Z's army (Collodi)

Good luck on the Henchmandom (or is would that be Henchwomandom)

And I wont lie, I like Sonnia Criid and with that picture at back of the rules manual, I guess I might be playing her Avatar form, that and I'm really looking forward to Kaeris. I guess I have some sort problem with fire welding women

Good luck on the Henchmandom (or is would that be Henchwomandom)

And I wont lie, I like Sonnia Criid and with that picture at back of the rules manual, I guess I might be playing her Avatar form, that and I'm really looking forward to Kaeris. I guess I have some sort problem with fire welding women

I like the picture of Justice in the front of the RM that I kinda want a tattoo.... *looks thoughtful*

And Thanks for the encouragement! I'm excited :D I just need to take some pictures... :)

And if we needed any further proof to see why you are awesome lol,there it would be.

Though I admit I haven't read the fluff in the second book yet...does this mean I managed to blindly pick the rule breaking guild master? AWESOME!!!

Aw, Alleycat, You're makin' me blush ;)

Criid kinda shows her dark side in the first book... going after Kythera... and the obsession gets worse in the second book... she pisses of the GG.... *shrugs* I'll run her, because the Arcanist threat at my LGS is growing... but I still prefer 'Dita or Justice...