Neverborn very srtong all round

pancake ss

Their synergy is a lot harder to understand for players who haven't tried them. They are no way OP. Out of all the factions I feel all the masters play the most like each other than any other factions.

Got to disagree with that point I think the NB masters play completly different to each other.

Lilith is a fast beat stick

Pandy has all of her WP tests

The dreamer is all about picking fights with nightmares then burying them again

The hag tbh isnt really that obvious but has great flexability with Hex and Obey etc

Got to disagree with that point I think the NB masters play completly different to each other.

Lilith is a fast beat stick

Pandy has all of her WP tests

The dreamer is all about picking fights with nightmares then burying them again

The hag tbh isnt really that obvious but has great flexability with Hex and Obey etc

He means with there own crews not each other

Correct. I know experience they play different but not that much compared to ressers, outcast, arcanist, and guild. When I go to a game and the faction is resser, I wonder is it melee, wp, summoners or shooty? My crew selection is going to be a little more thought out.

I feel a crew that counters Lilth would do just as well against the dreamer. Same with Pandora and Zoradia. As a player of neverborn and having played all 4 masters at least once, I can see they have different strengths, but its there weaknesses that don't seem that different. It is the weaknesses I usually focus on when making a crew. Against other factions I don't feel I can prepare that easily.

I think that is partially because what those NB masters can bring to the table is good enough that they don't need to go reactionary in alot of situatuions as they are good to begin with.

I do take Marcus but I think in many ways I think one of his better match ups is against a Pandy crew as Howl helps alot. However it is still an uphill struggle against her at all times because if she gets through once with a run away trigger its all over but I guess that is the same problem for everyone :)

Correct. I know experience they play different but not that much compared to ressers, outcast, arcanist, and guild. When I go to a game and the faction is resser, I wonder is it melee, wp, summoners or shooty? My crew selection is going to be a little more thought out.

I feel a crew that counters Lilth would do just as well against the dreamer. Same with Pandora and Zoradia. As a player of neverborn and having played all 4 masters at least once, I can see they have different strengths, but its there weaknesses that don't seem that different. It is the weaknesses I usually focus on when making a crew. Against other factions I don't feel I can prepare that easily.

I disagree completely with this. McM vs Pandora is going to be a slaughter fest upon McM, while Seamus will do ok. McM against the other three on the other hand are much more evenly matched. Also against Pandora dogs seem like a terrible choice, especially if they have a doppelganger, Since she could probably come close incite them all to death without breaking a sweat. Things like Armor and Hard to Wound are pretty meaningless to Pandora, but are very important against Lilith and a good portion of the Dreamer. Seamus will have a tougher time against the Dreamer since mostly all his stuff are Nightmares and not living. That just seems like the tip of the iceberg and just with rezzers.

I need to correct my perspective. I mainly play guild and when I see neverborn it is the easiest faction for me to prepare against. As punk pointed out this not the case for readers. I don't know than if it would be for other factions. When I play neverborn. I can see where Nico's list would play about the same against Pandora as it would for the dreamer, but wouldn't against say ramos and raspy.

Neverborn probably has the best synergy among its crews. doesn't make them op just more of a complete crew. Take the twins with Nekima, endless lure into 2 giant beat sticks. take out just one of the 3 models and the whole dynamic changes. Their greatest strength is also the greatest weakness.

I've been perdita from day one, but now i'm moving to the hag.

Can't remember how many crews had perdita in. But over the last 2 tourneys at maelstrom no more than 6 in about 80 plus crews over the 2 tourneys. In both events Neverborn players beat me up bad,

perdita was the only character any good. Maybe i need to look deeper into Neverborn crews and find some way to deal with them. I've got the hag but never played her so we will see.