Man Flu

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*grabs Stern and ties him up* drat! our secret has been found out!!! none of you shall go to the "lab". Infact where is this "lab"? I want to DESTROY IT!!! (feeling in the pink hulk kinda mood right now) :D

damn you I was so close! and I will never talk! and you will never find it cos only pirates know where to find it ;)

I'm currently suffering from Man Flu, the silent killer. If my posts make little to no sense it's due to the large amount of Lemsip I'm taking.

Wish me luck, I hear 1/10th of all men die from it.

Are you sure your illness is that serious. It is a common misconception that lots of men suffer from man flu when in actual fact they suffer something not as bad which is refered to as the plague...

I'm currently suffering from Man Flu, the silent killer. If my posts make little to no sense it's due to the large amount of Lemsip I'm taking.

Wish me luck, I hear 1/10th of all men die from it.

:angel:Get well soon old chap !

:vb_devil: Hmmm..... I wonder if I can take advantage of Ratty's feverish and lem-sip addled brain and actually win a game for a change ?!?

I use to be nearly immune to the flu, man or otherwise. Then I had a child and that boy started going to daycare. Daycares should be regulated by the CDC. UN inspectors should have to go in and figure out what biological weapons are being developed in them.

Anyways good luck on getting over the Man Flu.

OH man i love you guys ( how did the forums get by without the queen of the neverborn)

Being a paramedic i can verify that the man flu does in fact exist. HOWEVER, if you go to the hospital they will cover it up because most of the nurses are women and they change the samples. If a male nurse does in fact get the samples a "helpful" female nurse says "i'll get that for you" and bam, conspiracy is continued. That's why we men never go to the ER, Dr.s, or the gas station to get directions.

I will just warn people not to mess with me.

The last person tried to, and he made me cry, so i stared at him. His mouth started to spurt with blood, and his heart began to beat sooo fast. It slowly began to rise and pushed its way through his throat, and into his mouth. Gagging, th heart fell out and into my hands. Still staring into his terrified eyes, i ate it.

:D *giggles* now wheres my teddy?!