Errr. I am Noob.

Doombringerdante

Hello. My name is DoomBringerDANTE.

I was told to check out wyrd forums during a tournament at double tree hotel, and Bak-Anime. So here I am.

If you play Garrysmod, Counter Strike:Source, Trouble in terrorist town, World of Warcraft(Years ago) or Minecraft chances are I have come accross you and stabed you in the back with a knife, sword, or shovel.

I like playing Role playing games which is how I came accross Malifaux. (Thinking it was a Dnd, Deadlands cross over game.)

And here are some questions:

How is spam treated here? (The TTT forum I go on locks peoples accounts if they spam.)

How are trolls treated? (Same forum I was talking about is fine with trolls since they are the reason it didnt crumble into the ground when "Grammar Nazis" Started making new rules which no one liked.)

and lastly what happens to Grammar Nazis.

Edited by Doombringerdante

What masters are you thinking about running for Malifaux, have any idea's yet?

Well I used Raspituna for Malifaux at Bak-Anime and really liked that. Mostly since I like anything where characters can summon Nukes (I mean just really powerfull A.O.E). I like the army for Raspituna, tactics wise, since I just send in my Golems and ice imps then just blow them and my enemys up. (Since it triggers shater which makes another A.O.E attack)

And thanks everyone.