Zombie Survivors Wedding Cake Topper

odinsgrandson

You know, it is hard to say just how this all started. I had a client who realized that cake toppers aren't really different from minis, and he asked me to convert some zombies out of them. I still owe him for giving me the idea in the first place (I would have had zombies at my own wedding if I had thought of it).

And then, somehow, this became a steady thing for me. Here is the latest in Zombie battles the wedding cake toppers. This couple is having a rough day:

bride-in-white.jpg

bride-in-white-2.jpg

Awesome. Thats really cheered me up today (stuck at home with man flu) Now if only my wife would have let me away with this I would have had them on my wedding cake

I know my wife would have let me get away with this, but neither of us thought of it at the time :bawling:.

We would have done it for sure, though. I actually didn't get this idea until I had a client request cake toppers, and I decided that it was the coolest commission ever.

Then, after I got another request, then another until it became a regular thing for me.

Awesome. Thats really cheered me up today (stuck at home with man flu) Now if only my wife would have let me away with this I would have had them on my wedding cake

My Wife would have been totally down for this, but only if she was killing more zombies then me.

Didn't have a cool cake topper but we did cut the cake with a Katana. :)