Pandora Starter

eturns

Pandora's box set works very well without any additional models. The models synergize quite nicely with each other and they fit perfectly for a 25 SS game. In case you want to expand, you will be happy to find out that most models that work well with Pandora, are also great with the Dreamer, such as Teddy, Stitched Together and the upcoming Insidious Madness.

Lilith's box set is also very nice but she really needs Young Nephilim as well to get the most out of her Terror Tots.

-Ropetus

It would generally be 25-30SS.

I have teddy already and insideous is on the shopping list when released.

Think It will be pandora first then. then the Lelu/liletu, then lileth and the young. Really I want an excuse for the Nekhima model if it looks anything like the artwork.

Pandora is great because she works well with any neverborn minion. You can run a WP duel strong crew or you can run a strong melee crew. Box set works well.

My personal favorite models to run with her are 2 sets of twins, and 2 sorrows at 35 ss. The twins are amazing along with giving you more control in the game with there never ending lure tactics. Plus they are tough as nails to kill since they heal themselves. I like playing her more as a solo model with strong melee support.

Other great models that are fun to run with her are:

Doppleganger

Hooded rider - I prefer him over Teddy

Coppelious

Stichted Together

Insidious Madness

At 25ss I just stick with the box set.

I do like Primodal Magic as my totem of choice, that extra card makes a world of difference.

Is it pretty much good to go out the box or does it need additional models?

Yes the bug is catching and despite not having played a game with the Dreamer I am eyeing up the other neverborn with either Pandora or Lilith the next investment.

You have come to the right place my friend!

Pandora's box set is arguably the best box set in the game, mainly due to Pandora being such a beast no matter what crew she is with.

For Pandora, you can really add anything you want to it but if you already have the Dreamer you can get -some- double duty out of Stitched Together and Alps. Though I find Alps aren't worth their SS with Pandora. Stitched Together do better, but you realize just how slow they really are when not used with the Dreamer.

Otherwise Lilitu and Lelu are AMAZING with Pandora, the Dreamer, Lilith, and even Zoraida! They just plain out work amazingly with all the Neverborn Masters so you will always find a use for them.

Teddy is very much a niche model and while he is over-all just plain good... he is a bit slow for Pandora and the whole switching thing with Kade doesn't work as well in practice as it does on paper. But hey, to each their own. You may really enjoy him with her he is really tough after all.

I personally love the Hooded Rider with Pandora due to its speed, ability to hit and run, and versatility. It's shifting abilities lets you really change gears to the situation you need help with. Got ranged models starying you down? Shift into that mode. Got to eat faces? Shifting into Noon. Gotta slow something down? Go into Night. Its great =)

As for models not out yet, yeah Madness is a must with Pandora I think. They are like Sorrows to me, you will either find them to be an absolute must include or will never include them. If you are going to go Wp based for your play style and damage style, they are great as Pyschotic Episode is crippling. They do great double duty with the Dreamer to if you ware going to try and capitalize on their high Terrifying, then they are worth it.

Coppelius is a great model with Pandora and with the Dreamer I feel. I like his ability to double as a potent Wp based attacker and a solid melee damage dealer. He can also do some model generation which is nice for Pandora if for nothing else then fodder. But I would almost say hold onto the eyes to heal or at least always keep 1 on him to heal with it. But his ability to Paralyze with a built in trigger is great! Plus the pure evil he does to people falling back near him is just amazing and with Pandora's new wording on Mental Anguish he will deal his Wds to the target when they fall back from the trigger! It just keeps getting better ^^

So the hard part is not what is good with her... its what is not heh. Nearly anything will work very well with her you just have to decide how you want to play her.

As for Lilith, some people love using her Nephilim with Zoraida and Pandora due to their sheer melee prowess. But as for models that do double duty with her... its really only Nephilim so Lilitu and Lelu for the main part. Otherwise ALL the Nephilim work so well with her... her real problem right now is deciding what you leave out of her list =D

So what style of play do you want for Pandora or Lilith? I can help a lot more if I know this =)

I think you have... but check out my Tacticas *points to signature* it discusses these kind of issues indepth and should help a lot. It is not updated yet for V2 but the basics still apply and you can figure out the rest =D

I will second or third the taking of the twins for Pandora or Lillith. I take two sets of them, or 2 lilitu and 1 lelu if it is a smaller game. This works well because they can do both melee damage, and cause damage with their will power resisted abilities with Pandora.

Also, lure outranges just about every thing in the game except for conduit and maybe a few other spells. 18 inch range is nice.