Alternate Executioner Model

Malice

So, I'm about to pick up this game and was thinking of getting an Executioner for my LJ crew. But I really dislike the model, the hand/claws are really wonky, big and lack detail (from what I can tell from pics anyway). Also, the beer gut isn't very intimidating.

Sadly I'm not very good and converting/sculpting with green stuff, so I doubt I could make him more like I want him. Thus I'm trying to find an alternate model about the right size, with about the right look and similar weapons. Does anyone have any good tips?

I'm thinking of something along the lines of the main protagonist from Splatterhouse, he has the right "brutal" feel to him. I could probably add some chains to make him look like some form of captured mutant/beast used by the guild, but major modifications are out.

Mmm, plastic. Nice brutal feel to that guy too.

I'm thinking of getting a model from Hordes called a Warmonger. It doesn't look too hard to remove the spear and add some wristblades to him. I'll probably file away some spikey bits to make him look a little more clean. But just making him regular skin colour should do wonders. I just hope I get the right model when I order, 2 out of 3 possibilities are good, one isn't that great.

warmonger.png

I personally like the Executioner model, and have learned the hard way not to underestimate a big guy with a beer gut...

Agreed, on both counts.

However, I've also heard of someone using Maximo Ligori, from the Anima Tactics line, and that's one spicy meatball:

https://cipher-studios.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_14&products_id=434&zenid=7641aa7afea96a4f1f363c863e8bf092

Agreed, on both counts.

However, I've also heard of someone using Maximo Ligori, from the Anima Tactics line, and that's one spicy meatball:

https://cipher-studios.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_14&products_id=434&zenid=7641aa7afea96a4f1f363c863e8bf092

Didn't I see that guy in the latest Resident Evil movie?