Making a list from 25ss to 35ss

bigasb

Hi

My current crew at 25ss is

Lady J

Judge 7ss

3x Death Marshal 12ss

Austringer 5ss

Which is 24ss with 1ss left so starting with 5ss pool.

I was thinking to make it up to 35ss

Niño 7ss

Scales of Justice 2ss

This would give me 1 extra should stone to make a starting pool of 6.

I also have the executioner which I could swap in.

What do you guys think?

Hi

My current crew at 25ss is

Lady J

Judge 7ss

3x Death Marshal 12ss

Austringer 5ss

Which is 24ss with 1ss left so starting with 5ss pool.

I was thinking to make it up to 35ss

Niño 7ss

Scales of Justice 2ss

This would give me 1 extra should stone to make a starting pool of 6.

I also have the executioner which I could swap in.

What do you guys think?

Go with a gov proxy instead of scales. I find it's much more useful 90% of the time.

Go with a gov proxy instead of scales. I find it's much more useful 90% of the time.

Is that because of the higher Ca or what he can do?

I was a bit frigthened by that fact that I can make a few bad flips(and boy can I), that I will start to loose models, or does this not tend to happen?

It is morale duel which only come from spells that state morale duel and such things as terrifying. Normal wp duels will not get your models killed. Plus the benefit is there for even simple WP duels which is really helpful against terrifying. If your WP is 6 +2 that against Terrifying 12 it is hard to fail. Stubborn and the death thing from death marshals doesn't help against high Terrifyings. Also the CA 5r allows you to cast Combat Prowess, this can help with slower models like the Executioner. For the 9 ss that a Peacekeeper cost you can have a +2 WP for all your models give melee expert to any of your crew and even remove nasty trigger effects from your opponents minions.

Once I started giving the Executioner melee expert he became a monster. If don't like that and you want more shooting options then take one more ss in your cache and take Samuel. You probably want more melee power since the Marshals, Nino, and the Austringer which are all requirements give you enough fire power. You want to have another melee model that will tail Lady J.

Also I have yet to get any worth out of the Judge, I can usually get his 4 melee attacks off but his hitting power is no where near the Executioner. Both will draw a lot of attention from your opponent whether it is outright avoidance or mob tactic. Judge can't handle that but the Executioner can. I don't know how many times I have gotten to use slow to die, strike back and kill the model and heal myself entirely. I even pulled it off an unharmed McMourning... Red Joker on dmg flip and severe on second flip.

The peacekeeper is a great model but is a bit of a wild card.

Always bring a big pool of ss to keep Lady J alive, it should be used exclusively for defense, to keep her alive and to get the Riposte trigger. Sword play should remove the need for spending on attack flips, I usually get her CB to 11, but 9 is still great.

Lastly I mainly play Lady J since she was my first, and I have yet to lose anyone because of a failed morale duel, even against Lilth and Dreamer who usually bring a lot of terrifying models.

I have one guy I play against who loves taking Pandora, that's why I thought about niño and the austringer with the totem standing near them casting the spell that makes them immune to wp test, and since they will be over 12" away I can really do her some her harm. Or at least make him burn soul stones.

That is why you will have a better chance with Governor Proxy. Trying to cast a cc 12 for Blind Justice on a ca 3 with scales means your flip is likely to fail. While ca 5 from Governor, is much closer to 50%. Plus even if you don't use blind justice the +2 to WP is going to give both models a higher WP then her, this will more likely force her to burn SS which makes her a lot less mean. She can't take a lot of hits so she will likely do what she can to win that WP duel so she can push out of range.

Since it is Pandora, the Governor Proxy will kill your models if they fail a Terrifying simple duel or one of her spells if she gets the crow trigger. Most of her crew have terrifying, again the 8 WP that most of your models will have will make it very unlikely to fail on the flip. Make sure governor is standing in open and high if you can so every model can see him.

Don't let her self loathing on Lady J save those high cards for that she can die from to of those since it is a normal flip. Her positive twist on the sword negates the negative from the spell.

I already have felt the business end of that, but then hit her with a greatsword to face, Pandora didn't like that.

My thought was to cast blind justice to get my long range able to hit her, then use the austringer to get rid of the sorrow that is bound to be touching her then use his "Deliver Orders" and Nino can then pop her. Then Lady J, Judge/Executioner, and the Death Marshals can do the senario/scheme things. Or just move in and kill them all.

• 2 weeks later...
I already have felt the business end of that, but then hit her with a greatsword to face, Pandora didn't like that.

My thought was to cast blind justice to get my long range able to hit her, then use the austringer to get rid of the sorrow that is bound to be touching her then use his "Deliver Orders" and Nino can then pop her. Then Lady J, Judge/Executioner, and the Death Marshals can do the senario/scheme things. Or just move in and kill them all.

Pandora has a lower Def if you use blind justice target the Pandy, it is more likely to hit and if she transfers it to the sorrow the results are the same. Worst case she uses precious ss to cheat the flip but with her def 2 and your cb 7 that is a 5 point difference even with a ss cheat you still have a decent chance of hitting.

• 3 weeks later...
Pandora has a lower Def if you use blind justice target the Pandy, it is more likely to hit and if she transfers it to the sorrow the results are the same. Worst case she uses precious ss to cheat the flip but with her def 2 and your cb 7 that is a 5 point difference even with a ss cheat you still have a decent chance of hitting.

Totally agree anytime I can take a shot at Pandora I will, she might push the damage around but you might as Bigglesworth says force them to use a few more cards or even a SS if you get lucky on it. Keep hitting here eventually they'll run out of Sorrows/SS/Cards to protect her.