Crew Creator (Sheer Madness)

Ratty

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. But he has the skill Hamelin's Dog. And skills override general rules.

That ability goes like this:

I have no Hamelin -> I can't take Nix

Not like:

I have Hamelin -> I can take Nix

Ie. it doesn't allow you to include Nix if you couldn't have done so otherwise, it prevents you from hiring him if you could have, but don't have Hamelin.

Currently Nix can only be taken by Hamelin the Plagued or Kirai with Hamelin the Ratcatcher.

OK 3 updates done to it. I believe there was a slight change in how mercenaries worked between book 2 and the Rules Manual. So had to change things so models like Jack Daw hired by Kirai counted towards merc limit. The Stuffed Pig was marked as a gremlin.. so thats a gremlin in the works literally, and some icons weren't correctly linked when I reorganised the program to make ZIPing updates easier.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh and the Dreamer has no rule that allows him to hire Nightmares from out of faction so you can't hire the Night Terror.

Previously the Dreamer couldn't hire Night Terrors from the Resurrectionists however as the Night Terror card now has the added ability called 'Dark Dreams: Crews containing the Dreamer may hire this model at no additional cost' does this mean the Dreamer can hire them?

Previously the Dreamer couldn't hire Night Terrors from the Resurrectionists however as the Night Terror card now has the added ability called 'Dark Dreams: Crews containing the Dreamer may hire this model at no additional cost' does this mean the Dreamer can hire them?

I haven't seen the cards for the Night Terrors yet but it has been mentioned that they have been changed to the Dreamer can use them.

Whenever making a brawl with Kirai Seamus is not listed in the secondary master drop down menu, but there is still the option to take another Kirai. Thought I should bring it to your attention.

really simple to fix.. but I have no clue how that sneaked in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...