Playing Levi Tonight, Just So I Am Clear

jasonbeauchene

actually, I you return both waifs (if you have 2).

the losing of Waifs was part of the mythical V2 card for Levi (who is now V3), which is rumored to have existed at some point in the past, but the inquisition has deemed it heretical and all records there of have been expunged. should you be in posession of such damnable texts, you will be visited shortly by a member of the inquisitorial staff to assure your allegiance to the greater good.

Lucius, governors secretary

As far as the slow thing, I the waifs return at the end closing phase so they are not slow as they can't activate on the turn they are summoned. Also, remember since they are summoned, they can be placed anywhere within 6" of Levi.

Edited by JayBarlekamp

Nope that was the V2 card, that never ever existed. If your card says that it means that it burrowed through from a mirror universe and is probably radioactive. Dispose of it immediately in the approved ways.

The real card says.

If this model is killed or sacrificed during the turn, during

the Closing Phase sacrifice a friendly Hollow Waif and Place this model into base contact with that model before it leaves play, then sacrifice all other friendly Hollow Waifs in play. Discard your Hand and draw up to your Crew’s Maximum Hand Size.

and the waif says

Summon this model to a friendly Leveticus

at the End Closing Phase if it was killed or sacrificed

during the turn.