Stat cards for models that dont exist?

slayeriv

Some guys at my gaming store keep telling me there are cards on the wyrd site (fan made) for models that don't exist yet, put are in the book. Can anyone show me where?please been all over the site and cant find those files i need cards for:

Guild: Guardian

Arcanist: large steampunk arachnid

Arcanist: mechanical rider

anyone know where i can download adobe photo shop(any version)for free without having to give my cell number to be charge later for a free download

It's not really a for-free program. I believe their is an open source equivalent called GIMP, but I have no idea if it can open PSD files.

Ratty thanks a million for the template using a couple of different programs Gimp, and paint shop i was finally able to import a workable template andjust finished a card for the GUARDIAN, i figure copy rights prohibit me from just posting the cards???

If anyone is thinking of trying out the guardian let me know and i'll shoot you the card I made. i will be posting a pic of the model i used for it soon just started painting today.

I used the Onyx Golem from Reaper minis, alot of tubes from 40k flamer a shield from a Chaos warrior and an ogre kingdom blade (bitz from the box mostly)

I intend to make a card for the large steampunk arachnid i used a ral partha giant spider alot of filing and the Necromunda pitslave buzzsaw arm turned out great

and a card for the mechanical rider just won the bids on ebay im going to use a mounted dark elf sorceress and the mechanical steed from the mounted empire engineer