Daydream Question

eturns

Sorry if this seems a stupid question but I am new to Malifaux and have order the bad dreams boxed set. Next week I should be ordering the rising powers book and some daydreams but I just noticed the following in the crew hiring section of the rulebook.

"Totems are manifestations of a Master's magical talents. Minions with the Totem characteristic must be connected to a Master when hired by a Crew. Each Master can only connect 1 Faction or Mercenary Totem. When a Master is killed or sacrificed, its Totem must be immediately sacrificed."

Does this mean the dream will only be able to hire 1 daydream or just that he can only hire 1 'type' of totem (ie daydreams).

Thanks Ed

That rule means a Master may only have 1 Totem attached to him at any time. So that means Pandora could only have a single Poltergeist or a single other totem etc.

But the Dreamer has a rule on himself that lets him have up to 3 Daydreams attached to him! And specific rules on a models stats always override the core rules.

So in short, unless a master says otherwise you can only have 1 totem attached to them and the Dreamer says he can have 3 Daydreams. So your all set!

Also if you want some look into the Dreamer, check out the Tactica's from the link in my signature. They are very long and indepth, but they will give you a great run through of the crew.