introduction

Avarice711

I know I've asked a few questions without given a formal introduction so i'd like to introduce myself to you guys and hopefully become an active participant on the forums.

First off my name is Jason. I am 24 and live in Wichita, Ks and i am fortunate enough to go to the same gaming store as one of the testers of this game which surprises me that I've only now gotten into it. I was a big GW supporter for the past oh 10-12 years(had played in 2nd edition) then just transition to warmachine mk II in June and sold all my gw product.

About 3 weeks ago i got into this game. Our local gaming store had sold to a bigger gaming store based out of Oklahoma and it is a much welcomed transition. our other store had little product and was order only really. this new owner brought in alot of product some being this wonderful game called Malifaux.

Since i've started playing it I enjoy it quite a bit more than other games and a surprising thing is I love the models and it has inspired me to start painting again and to become a better painter. before I had hated painting and dreaded it; viewed it more of a chore, these mini's I can't stop they are just so magnificently sculpted.

Right now i own

Pandora

The Dreamer and Lord Chompy Bits ( please tell me they are gonna rerelease the LE one at gencon again i'd be so happy lol :-)

3 alps

3 day dreams

2 stitched together

3 sorrows

baby kade

baby candy

teddy

hooded rider

So yea, hopefully I can get to know you guys and maybe do some traveling and play with a few of you.

Edited by Avarice711

:zoraidaWELCOME :pandora

TO

:lilithNEVERBORN!:dreamer

:lilitu:hoodedrider:nekima

I'm glad to hear the game is picking up in your store and Im ecstatic to hear your enjoying the game! If you have any questions, I'm sure you know to just ask and one of the many experienced people on the forum will be more then happy to answer. Questions, advice, etc just put out the word.

If your interested, I wrote a few Tactica's for Pandora, Lilith, and the Dreamer which are very long and indepth. They still need to be updated for V2 cards, but you can pick out the little changes easily.

Any way, WELCOME! Enjoy your stay with us monsters.