Possible Seamus List

Riunin

I'm totally new to miniature gaming but I've always been interested in it, never had the money to start up before though. Luckily I came into some holiday money and I've started eying boxes at the local game store, before I go out and spend money on something I may not want however I thought I would run it by some people who know a thing or two about the game. So yeah this is what I've got my eye on atm, what I thing would be a decent group for Seamus to lead in a 30ss game after looking over my friends rulebook.

30ss

Seamus +2ss

Copycat Killer 2ss

Madame Sybelle 6ss

Bete Noire 9 ss

Crooked Man x2 8ss

Rotten Belle 4ss

3ss left over

The way I see it working is having Seamus, Sybelle, and Bete be my heavy hitters, meanwhile using the Crooked Men and the Rotten Belle to manipulate my enemies into moving where I want them to, I figure with Madame Sybelle and 1 Rotten Belle on the field I can make decent use of Seamus' belle related abilities, and with the Copycat Killer I can pull Seamus out of any serious trouble while still managing to deal damage on occasion. I also have extra belles as summonable backup if I manage to score a few kills or lose some troops. Point is though that I've never played Malifaux or any tabletop game before and I felt it best to ask advice before squandering all my holiday loot.

Thanks in advance

~Riunin.

Seems like a pretty standard Seamus list. Should do you well. I assume that you have already got the Seamus box set. You can never go wrong with Bette and the crooked men can be used in a lot of lists as well, so both of them would be good buys. Almost ever master could use their totem so the copy cat killer is also a good buy. Your starting list is pretty good, so I say go for it. Once you are looking to round it out a little more then I would suggest looking at a Convict Gunslinger, some canines, and a hanged, but to start off with if you like that list then I say go for it. It is well rounded and will do you fine.