The Obligatory New Year Resolution Thread

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now now gentlemen, you flatter me too much! *blushes then fires an unbreakable and inescapable net over deadslinger* nicely done my Silver Knight. Keeping the enemy subdued! Good work!

Does this mean were still getting Hazyel sculpt or not

And to pay your knights I need more Malifaux or food, food here meaning cakes and cookies ^_^

Now now gentlemen, you flatter me too much! *blushes then fires an unbreakable and inescapable net over deadslinger* nicely done my Silver Knight. Keeping the enemy subdued! Good work!

I don`t remember reading anything about a net in them rules! There I was thinking you`d make a nice small finely sculpted metal figurine as well! and Chocobo, that was very UN-knightly of you to distract me like that!

Hazyel's plan and don't ague with the boss

Back on topic I'm going to make more fan crew's (I still need to some minions to WEiRD sKeTCH as well as a totem for nerdelemental as some minions)

On a side note who do you prefer DeadSlinger, Guild or the Resserectionist

I hope this isn`t another distraction whilst the boss brings her lollypop spear into range!

I can`t really decide between Guild and Ressurectionist, I love the models and background for both, but I`ve only played a Death Marshals crew so far. I`m hoping to start a McMourning crew as soon as I can and then there`s Perdita, and Nicodem, and, and, and.......so many & so little time!

I hope this isn`t another distraction whilst the boss brings her lollypop spear into range!

I can`t really decide between Guild and Ressurectionist, I love the models and background for both, but I`ve only played a Death Marshals crew so far. I`m hoping to start a McMourning crew as soon as I can and then there`s Perdita, and Nicodem, and, and, and.......so many & so little time!

Not that I know of, I've finished a Neverborn crew making an Outcast and and Arcanist crew and looking ahead to star a guild or resurrectionists crew

Edited by Sliver Chocobo

I really like most of the models & background, so given time I want at least 1 or 2 crews for each faction - even Neverborn, don`t tell the boss!!!

Actuly I ment made I mean fan crews

Painting I got lots done, almost all book 1 Neverborn models, just need to do candy and one sorrow and I got lots of others done

Edited by Sliver Chocobo

Keeping this on track :D

All my old fantasy models are sold and I made enough to pay of my gaming PC in FULL :D and get some Hordes models.

Fitness side has gone pear shapped as last week I managed to pull / slightly tear my right thigh muscle. Not normally bad but my thigh muscles are huge :( and it makes walking an absoloute mission.

More painting will get done throughout the month. I have a bloodbowl tournament in a few weeks time and I need to get that finished. I have even drafted in a teddy to be used as an Ogre which is being painted up like a panda!

All my malifaux stuff will be finished as I have promised Alex our FLGS manager I would have both starter crews finished for a demo day at the end of Feb when the store re-opens!

Just you know deadslinger http://wyrd-games.net/forum/showthread.php?p=197943#post197943 ;)

Edited by Sliver Chocobo