Güß euch!

Der Wolfen

hi,

My name is Antonio, I am mexican national living in Asutria, ive been playing several games over the last 15 or so years...

I have been looking into Malifaux for the last few months, just buying the books... for me I need to like the fluff and then the mechanics, thereofre I wited until the first expoansion to decide what to do... so I decided to Purchase some neverbon and Outcasts which should be somewhere in between UK and Austria.

The disadvantage is that Maölifaux is pretty unknown in my parts so at the moment i will just dedeicate to collect and paint.

Cheers!

Hey!!! no lo puedo creer, por fin otro mexicano en los foros de juegos!!!!! hola Antonio... Sorry i was carried for the emotion, i will continue in english, what the fellow forumites say is true, i started malifaux playing only against my wife and start talking to everyone about this game, throw some demos and 1 year later we are 5 regular players, we try to play minimum twice a month, so do not give up and cheers my friend.

Hi and welcome! Like the others have said, the best way to get a game group is to make one! I think everyone here wishes you good luck finding others in your area to play Malifaux with! But until then, we're happy to have you on the forums, and I hope you enjoy your time here! :)