Help please

Kds54

So I just recently started malifaux,but my closest gaming club is around an hour away. As such i've managed to convince my girlfriend to try playing against me. So I need to get her a crew,and the only one's she really likes the look off are collet and the showgirls. So was just wondering what the up and down sides of the showgirls are and where to start with them really. Any advice would be much welcomed. Cheers Karl

The Showgirls are a bit harder to play than a lot of the crews. My suggestion for initial purchases are the box set + a Copheree duet. You will also need to find something to proxy as doves, most people seem to be using cake decorations until they get released. There are alot of Tactica on the Showgirls. Generally you want to be using Collette to create soulstones which you can pass on to your heavy hitters like the Copheree. Maniquins and showgirls are really support.

I would also suggest posting in hte Arcanist section so that you can get a lot more focused help on this =).

Im sure someone there can take you through all their ins and outs. But a basic break down is High Df, low durability, quick, not to high damage. They hit and run and have a lot of tricks up their sleeves but will crumple if they try to face something head on.

Start with the Box set and add Corphyee 100% and you should be good to go. Probably figure out some proxies for Mechanical Doves till they come out.