The keeper and Yazza sitting in a Tree, B U I L D I N G their own little gaming table

the keeper

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keeper just start bashing cardboard together, only sketches an idea, not a real plan

We started with the stone first, and measured the woond inside it( keeper needs to confirm this though)

Its wood over pizza boxes and cornflake boxes

And i think, since its thin cardboard, the sag comes naturally in the process of shingling, although he might have moddeled them in a bit

Almost right,

I sketch first so i can get a feeling for the style we are trying to make. I draw plans for a living so in my free time i try doing things without them as much as posible.

I start with glueing the stone's to a piece of plywood. i like to do the stone's first becouse it is easyer to shorten the balsa wood then it is to adjust the lenght of the stone's if things wouldn't fit.

I didn't glue the balsa wood to anything, im way to lazy for that. i just use a thick bord (4mm) as base and glued finer strips on it (1mm) then i used a hobby knife to make some smale gutters in the thick balsa wood. i dont measure anything, i have to do that at work, so all i do is gess and hope it fits. i find it is the fastes way to do it, but you dont get a super clean look (luckely that was what we where going for) there are about 3 bord's of 1meter in each building

For the roof i just glued some peaces of a cereal box between the wood, i use multiple level's so you dont have a flat roof but a nice curved one. Then i glue small peaces of cereal box on, this takes a long time (almost as long as building the rest of the house) but it give's a very nice lvl of detail, and it makes the houses look really good. there is about 50cm2 of card bord in each building

Looking back at it i should have made more pictures while building, becouse they would have said so much more then words ever can.

Pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie CAKEEEEEEEE

Edited by the keeper

This is phenomenal!

From what pages I have managed to read, I can see that a well-prepared hobbyist can do something similar. It all comes down to planning and preparation.

However, nowhere can I see how you made the steampunk sundials/clocks on the train station and other buildings.

Can you please share with us?

Both the bell and the clock where kindly donated to us by our local gw, nice guys over there.

and Tomas you pour thing, did yazza come and complain to you so you felt that you had to go and help him a little, how cute.

Anyway, bring me a pie worthy of the keeper

And should the pie be so enormous, that finishing it would ,even for me, seem impossible i shall not eat an other pie for a number of days equal to the amount of gram i did not eat...

Edited by the keeper

Anyway, bring me a pie worthy of the keeper

And should the pie be so enormous, that finishing it would ,even for me, seem impossible i shall not eat an other pie for a number of days equal to the amount of gram i did not eat...

Deal. Thursday? 35 SS? I‘ll bring the pie.

And why not make it a bit more interesting? How about you only wear yellow for the time you can’t eat pie?

And btw, i did not ask him to help. Your cocky behaviour created a ripple in time and space.

Creating an uprising of pie and cake makers, creating enormous pies/cakes just to shut you up for good

You will regret this, i tell ya!

Ok. So let us recall:

We’ll have a nice game on thursday at our FLGStore. 35 ss, I’ll probably bring Colette. And I’ll bring a pie.

Now for every gram of pie that you don’t eat, you will go a day without pie and wear yellow clothes for the entire time. And, as a request from Yazza, you will cut an equal amount of cm from your hair.

Do we have a deal?

Ok. So let us recall:

We’ll have a nice game on thursday at our FLGStore. 35 ss, I’ll probably bring Colette. And I’ll bring a pie.

Now for every gram of pie that you don’t eat, you will go a day without pie and wear yellow clothes for the entire time. And, as a request from Yazza, you will cut an equal amount of cm from your hair.

Do we have a deal?

I would love to see pics of this in his thread afterwards...

Dont you fools know the hair is sacred!! and all i hear are things i have to do, but what if i would finisch the cake, what then, becouse at these stakes i would like to see something more then just me getting a cake.

And im afraid i already have plan's for thursday, i could play thursday the 31march if youed like