Raging Heroes New Release

Most of it's not remotely close to Malifaux, style-wise or anything.

If anything, they're a bit over-the-top style-wise, like someone got really impressed with how much detail the 3-D rendering program could put out and didn't know where to stop.

Not my cup of tea, but if anyone has any pics of these models painted, I'm open to checking it out.

Most of it's not remotely close to Malifaux, style-wise or anything.

If anything, they're a bit over-the-top style-wise, like someone got really impressed with how much detail the 3-D rendering program could put out and didn't know where to stop.

Not my cup of tea, but if anyone has any pics of these models painted, I'm open to checking it out.

Honestly, I agree. As a Computer Animation major, I can see how easy it is to become addicted to all the cool things these programs can do, but most of it is not miniature savvy, or friendly for that matter.

I like the style, I like the wings. It makes for a very interesting concept. However, the giant antlers kill the entire piece for me. Regardless of the whole "forest" theme.