My Showgirls wip

mattraptor

Since finishing my Showgirls I have tried to change the original title of the thread to "paint WIP" so its not as confusing when you see all the rest of my models when posted but I guess I'm just going to have to start a new thread. So I'm worried that nobody has posted anything on the rest of Collet's crew. is it because I dont stray too far from what they are painted in the WYRD pics? should I try different colors with all the other crews?

Since finishing my Showgirls I have tried to change the original title of the thread to "paint WIP" so its not as confusing when you see all the rest of my models when posted but I guess I'm just going to have to start a new thread. So I'm worried that nobody has posted anything on the rest of Collet's crew. is it because I dont stray too far from what they are painted in the WYRD pics? should I try different colors with all the other crews?

Yeah I think just pulling out the LCB, teddy and Hans is going to be better. I made another Thread for them instead where I will just post all the pics from now on. I hate managing several threads.

TBH, I'm not a huge fan of the whole "updated first post" thing. When I click on a thread with new posts, I go to the new posts. If I have to scroll back up to the top and then back down, it just kills it for me. So I see "updated" and I'll read what other people have posted, if it interests me enough I'll look, but most of the time I go off to the next thread.

TBH, I'm not a huge fan of the whole "updated first post" thing. When I click on a thread with new posts, I go to the new posts. If I have to scroll back up to the top and then back down, it just kills it for me. So I see "updated" and I'll read what other people have posted, if it interests me enough I'll look, but most of the time I go off to the next thread.

Thanks for the heads up. I will just post new pics at the end of the thread then.