What is this I hear about Sybelle companioning ALL her Belles?

Sandwich

Please elaborate and give me irrefuteably proof so that I may use it when I play.

You own the rule book. That is all the proof you need. The belles have companion (sybelle). And the rules for companion clearly state that when a model with the companion qualifier, in this case sybelle, activates any model with companion sybelle within 6" may activate as well.

You can even activate Seamus and use his (0) action to companion Sybelle and then all the belles within 6 of her can activate as well.

For more info please use the forum search function as

this topic had been discussed several times.

Edited by nilus

Hi mate,

It's not totally straightforward but if you read the sections on companion and simultaneous activation it's fairly clear you can activate multiple models.

Companion (model): When activating this model, if it is within 6” of (model), this model and any number of other friendly (model) within 6” may receive Simultaneous Activation. Complete this model’s activation before continuing to the other model(s’) activation(s). A model may receive Companion (model) during the course of another model’s activation. In this case the model receiving Companion (model) activates immediately following the end of the other (model’s) activation as per Simultaneous Activation.

and

Simultaneous Activation

Some abilities allow 2 or more models to activate simultaneously. When using one of these abilities, first state all of the models you are activating. Next, select the first model in the group and activate it as normal, then activate the second model, and so on, until all of the models acting simultaneously have been activated. Once you have completed all of the actions for the activated models, pass

activation back to your opponent.

A model may gain simultaneous activation during the course of another model’s activation. In this case this model activates immediately following the acting model’s activation. This occurs before your opponent activates their next model

Thanks guys, but yeah the original book is not as clear but it always meant you could do multiple models.

Errata clears that up a lot more though. And like I said before do try the search function out since this topic seems to come up every time a new player starts playing either Ortegas or Seamus.