All my non Nephalim figures.

Hand_of_Vecna

So, I have a ton of figures to show off most of them are pretty close to their book presentation. I figured I'd just put them in one big thread.

First Guild.

malifaux023.jpg

As with the Nephalim the deck is in the background cause this pic was for my henchman application.

malifaux024.jpg

malifaux025.jpg

Like I said classic coloration. Oh, I did seperate the right hand from her body a bit. The Ortega bases are actually made from some tiny bricks I found at a model shop.

malifaux026.jpg

Pretty standard colors again the spiked shoulderpad and the shrunken head on his belt are from 40k orcs.

malifaux027.jpg

malifaux028.jpg

Not much to say about these, you can see part of my cat sitting on the rest of the guild crew.

malifaux029.jpg

These witchling stalkers are in red to match to match the crew. All the other figures have a red item.

Alright moving on to Arcanists.

malifaux040.jpg

Marcus and Rasputina still need alot of work so no close-ups of them yet.

malifaux034.jpg

malifaux035.jpg

malifaux033.jpg

My Sabertooth's look was largely inspired by ChaosAD's

http://www.wyrd-games.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13391

I went for more of a grey that suggests blue than blue.

malifaux032.jpg

He's reposed and I bent two claws upward like he's pointing that and putting the closed mouth head in the middle gives me the impression he's coldly growling "You".

malifaux030.jpg

Pretty typical Gamin white, blue wash, white spikes.

malifaux036.jpg

I used green stuff to pose the arms over his head holding a huge chunk of ice (significantly bigger than a standard malifaux mini) made from parafin wax. I got a brick of it for my Ice pillars.They cam out great the textures it has are perfect for ice it has smooth and ragged edges, glisens slightly it's just perfect. Anyway this is how I picture the Icegolem picking up or summoning huge blocks of Ice and chucking them rather than holding out his palm and blasting like 'tina.

Alright my last offering is a single ressurectionist figure.

Nicodem with coloration inspired by the wrestler of the same profession.

malifaux038.jpg

malifaux039.jpg

I'm really happy with him he seems like a cross between classic 'taker and the villian from raiders of the lost arc. I'm not sure how I feel about the mechanical leg has anyone tried doing a conversion on it?

Coming Soon: Lady Justice, Seamus (crazy themed crew), Waldgeists, Molemen and December Acolyte.

Edited by Hand_of_Vecna