Lots of minis pics with my new camera!

Svenn

I finally got a new camera today. It's a Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7 (and it's blue!). After spending a few hours playing around with settings I got it exactly where I want it. I can take good pics of my minis finally!

I also picked up a Portable Photo Studio from ThinkGeek that works great!

So, I took a bunch of pics of all my painted and WIP Malifaux minis... which all happen to be Rotten Belles right now. ;) Tell me what you think! I left up the pictures taken with the old camera, and it's pretty obvious which were taken with which camera.

Red Belle

Blue Belle

Green Belle

Group Shot!

And, just for fun, I also used it to take a pic of my desk... where I spend 90% of my time. ;)

AptDesk.jpg

I will say my only criticism is they look too rotten. I mean in the books it says seamus figured out a way to stop the decomposition issue, and he seems to have a want to keep the belles beautiful sorta like that doctor that did the work on that little girl in the florida keys way back when.

I mean for anyone else they are awesome....theme wise thought I would not say they are seamus' girls.

The wife got me a similar arrangement with colored backing sheets, and I think it's one of the neatest and most useful things I've gotten in a long while.

Here's my WIP Gallery:

http://wyrd-games.net/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=605

and some painted ones:

http://recipesrealm.com/wiki/index.php?title=User:Stephengroy