Is everything too good?

Chucklemonkey

Speaking of your sig.....how'd you get the words centered with the images??

That's just plain text and pasted pics and hitting enter to start a new line. Hopefully in the near future I'll finish most of my in processes and have one master at a time in a category other than fully painted with crew or maybe two masters in the same category.

I started off innocently enough: Rasputina looks awesome, I'll play her. Well, you know what? I think I'll go for the whole faction. What, my ramos just got punked by samurai punks? I like them... OOH look at Seamus! Well, might as well get McMourning and have that whole faction too. Hey, watch my Seamus slaughter your Lillith... wait, that didn't work. She is AWESOME! Oh, hey, Pandora is cool too!. Ok, Zoraida... nah, I can skip her. GENCON! Oooh, look at the spirits! And the dancers! And what the heck is THIS thing?!?! *buys*

Also, I'm probably gonna get Ophelia here soon (and Somer to go with her) and will definitely get the Freikorps when they come out. Molly is a definite must-have. I'll continue skipping the regular outcast masters (Levi, Vic, and Hamelin) as well as avoiding guild with a passion (except for the things I want to summon with other masters)

I agree, Wyrd's stuff is just way too awesome. I absolutely cannot stand only having to pay roughly $35 to try out something I'm interested in, can't you guys charge $150-$200 like other games? Try to make your models less cool while you're at it, or your fluff more boring. Maybe you could even declare a faction not tournament legal, thereby annoying everyone who bought them! I mean, hey, it works for other game companies.

Or, you know, I guess you could just keep putting out great quality stuff.