Woes...

Stanislav

Okay, total noob question. Been lurking for a while, but now my group is starting to really get into playing Malifaux.

I have several crews (such a completist unfortunately), but I have recently started really working with Pandora.

So my question is, doesn't need a rules marshal or anything, those will be coming later as I play more.

What does the "woe" indicator in say a sorrow's title designate?

I understand insignificant, and looking at some others I see "spirit" and others, but what does "woe" include?

Example: Does a woe leave a corpse token? Etc...?

Thanks for the help. I need to go dig and see if there is a good Pandora write-up since the errata, I'm just trying to figure out how to use her pre-errata.

Woe is a simply a descriptive title. Some others are: Family (Ortegas), Soulless (Many Outcasts), and Nephilim (Neverborn). Some abilities have an effect on certain models, based on these titles.

I don't have the book in front of me, and may be wrong, but I believe that Sorrow still leaves a corpse token. Generally, Living and Undead models leave a corpse token, and constructs leave a scrap token.