About the Errata(s)

Sezar

Hey folks!

I was wondering if you Wyrd people are correcting the core rulebook with all those Erratas, and if the ones that are being sold these days are already fixed or if they will still need those corrections to be done by hand.

Thanks

Nope they wont be releasing a core rule book with fixes for a while from what I understand. The reason, the changes are still in flux and they have more books planned they want to release first. Things aren't 100% settled yet and it is not a hassel to keep a small packet of errata and FAQ with you. Once you start playing with the errata, you pretty much memorize it as the way the rules are. So just hold tight, it could be a lot worse. At least they keep a solid Errata =D

Nope they wont be releasing a core rule book with fixes for a while from what I understand. The reason, the changes are still in flux and they have more books planned they want to release first. Things aren't 100% settled yet and it is not a hassel to keep a small packet of errata and FAQ with you. Once you start playing with the errata, you pretty much memorize it as the way the rules are. So just hold tight, it could be a lot worse. At least they keep a solid Errata =D

Like many others, I do think it would be a good idea to at least stick the errata in the end of the next book.

But I don't think that's going to happen. So, oh well.