UK Based Malifaux Tournament - 20th November

Neverata

*ROLL UP ROLL UP, SEE THESE AWESOME PRIZES!*

There are some changes to the prize layouts what with all the goodies

1st Prize - £25 - A limited edition sculpt Miss Pack, 1 Malifaux Colouring Book, Both sets of Art Cards

2nd Prize - £15 - A limited edition sculpt Miss Pack, 1 Malifaux Colouring Book

3rd Prize - £10 - A limited edition sculpt Miss Pack, 1 Malifaux Colouring Book

You thought these changes were good! Check these

Best Sports - Signed Book 2 by Nathan Caroland

NOW FOR THE PIECE DE RESISTANCE (god i've murdered french)

Best Painted - A VERY EXCLUSIVE DONATION OF A BATTLEFOAM MALIFAUX BAG TO CARRY AROUND THAT GORGEOUS ARMY!

Only own painted crews are eligible for this, i know most of your painting styles so there will be no 'bringing a mates crew and calling it my own!' I know who has said they are bringing a mates' crew and i know who is painting their own. I KNOW EVERYTHING!

There are also plenty of spot prizes now to be announced and awarded on the day. There are more Malifaux art cards and colouring books to give away.

Even if you dont come first place there is plenty for you to win!

More surprises on the day!

All done with a little help from my friends..........

Hope the hard work that myself and others have put in has made you that little bit more excited.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question, again involving proxies. Alps are due to be physically released in november, and only function as models without any kind of cap on how many can be summoned, and weather or not I can play them weighs heavily on what list I play, and I need to give you my core list before I know if they're going to come out before or after the 20th. Will it be possible to proxy without restriction if they simply do not get delivered until later in the month?

If you name your alps in your proxy list submitted on the 31st October, and they are released after this date, you cant change your proxy list. Once you've named 10ss worth on 31st October thats it.

You cannot use anything released after 12th November, otherwise i would be in a right admin nightmare.

As per the rules i sent out, if the summoned model costs 3 (like the alps) you could only have 3 in play at the same time which totals up to your 10ss.

The tournament in February will have most of the models released by then so lets treat this as what its meant to be, a get together, great prizes and enjoying what we've got.

I hope this clears it up. Once your lists are submitted for basic 15ss crew and proxies, there are no changes. But think of it this way, you could always decide to 'risk' it by not naming these as your proxies and hoping they are out by 12th November. I think you can appreciate with the amount of people coming i have to keep it fair on you lot AND myself who is organising it

Cheerss

mm, I understand the logic. Probably still going to take Panda anyway. They arent worth proxying - they only function if they're capable of spreading. The important things are getting released in October, which is good. Just leaves me fewer options against swarm lists should they fail to turn up.

However, if they do manage to turn up, I'm going to lose alloottt of sleep painting enough to cover the number I could potentially spawn D:

Hiya

There is a train to Nottingham and then a train to Mansfield as there is no direct line

It's a couple hours by train to Notts, thetrainline.com is good for planning the trip here :) be best to get a b and b for he Saturday night

Mansfield train station is about a 10 min walk or 2 min taxi ride

Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya

Its still totally possible to enter this tournament. Its the Maelstrom Events Forum rather than their webstore page.

http://events.maelstromgames.co.uk/punbb/viewtopic.php?id=318

You can find it at this link in the events discussion.

If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to email me at neverata@hotmail.com

Cheers!

Hiya

No it just means that your basic cache (if you name spare ss in your base list) must ALWAYS include however many you named in your base list

Ie Lilith brings her normal 4ss cache but names 2ss in her base list. She can still take up to 8 soulstones but cos she name 2 ss in her base list must always take 6ss in each game just like the models shes named

Hope that makes sense!

Evening All

Might be Anti climatic now as there is definitely NO BOUNCY CASTLE!

After a lot of hard work and dedication by my crack team of.....................Minions! (Mainly Gary big_smile.png) I am pleased to announce that I have acquired Grand Tournament status for this event. Subsequently making this the first Official UK GT!

I'd like to thank everyone for their hard work, this is the next step on the road to creating a great environment every year.

This event is now officially sponsored and sanctioned by Wyrd.

Get your mates to get a ticket and be part of the first UK GT!

Cheers