New UK player (yes another one!)

Bowdar

Hi All,

I'm a fairly regular gamer based in Newbury, UK.

I play quite a few skirmish games already such as Hordes, Warmachine and Twilight.

I watched a demo game of Malifaux at Salute and really liked the Fate deck mechanic. Plus the sculpts are amazing.

So I eventually bought the book, 2 decks and 2 starter sets (McMourning and Lillith) and I've been painting like mad this week trying to do the minis justice!

Looking forward to my first proper game soon.

Regards,

Bowdar

always room around here for more from the UK, the more we have, the sooner I can rationalize getting over to some of the mini-focused shows in the UK, which sounds WAY more fun than doing more US shows. Great to have you on the forums, and of course happy to hear you're trying out the game, that's what we like to hear!

always room around here for more from the UK, the more we have, the sooner I can rationalize getting over to some of the mini-focused shows in the UK, which sounds WAY more fun than doing more US shows. Great to have you on the forums, and of course happy to hear you're trying out the game, that's what we like to hear!

Oh yes, you guys should definitely start making plans for Salute next year :)