2nd Desolation Engine?

nimtron

Getting ready to place an order.

I was wondering if it's worth buying a 2nd Engine for my Levi crew. Anyone ever, or regularly have more than one up in a game?... 30-35 SS bracket. I have yet to but I haven't run him that much yet.

On a similar note. Anyone ever need more than 6 abom?

Getting ready to place an order.

I was wondering if it's worth buying a 2nd Engine for my Levi crew. Anyone ever, or regularly have more than one up in a game?... 30-35 SS bracket. I have yet to but I haven't run him that much yet.

On a similar note. Anyone ever need more than 6 abom?

Very rarely have I ever used a 2nd Desolation Engine and they have been in multiplayer games or good sized single player games. But I have still had to proxy a second one from time to time.

Is it worth it? Depends on your play style. If your relying on vanilla Levy stuff, then it may be. If you really intend to try and make 2 in games, then by all means by 2. If you dont and its only a remote posibility, well its up to you and how much disposible income you have. If you can afford it, sure go ahead. They are gorgeous models. If not , no biggie, just proxy.

As for how often I make a second, well as I said it is rare but it does happen. 25 - 30ss is very rare and 35 - 40ss is more common, but still hard to pull off. Though if you are heavily focused on SPA's and Desolation Engines, as I said 100% go for it.