New Ramos List: Simple and for 25ss

Deadpool

So I got Ramos' crew and I have a theme going with marvel zombies. Were besides Ramos and pepper, are all zombies, or in Ramos' crew half superhuman and construct made by Ramos in an attempt to save some of his superhero friends from a zombie fate. I have my Ramos painted and pepper near finish will post pics soon. I also have Lady J which fit this theme as well, as the law they are kind of the last hope for humans against the zombie-verse, so far for that I have Logan(wolverine) as my executioner and deadpool as convict gunslinger(plan on sculpting a mini for him). But any who here's the list and I think it plays better than the norm or gamin list.....

Master:

Raputina j/king

Ramos(Tony stark with portable suit)

Totem:

Brass arachnid( a chronoscope spy mini to look like pepper pots)

Minons:

Steamborg Ex. (Being captain America or deadpool)

3x Construct spiders or Joss ( war machine)

Normal tactics for this, is assault its more of a fun list but in has a better potential win rate than my other list and I have more fun playing this. I will move all the models up in a circle so they all benifit from arc screening and steam cloud then run either Ramos or totem up and charge it with a steamborg then knock aside to add more range to my charge range to help me get to my opponent's master or the mini of choice....

So please r/f and comment on list and theme thx: )

Edited by Deadpool

Steamborg Executioners are Rare 1, so I'm afraid your list isn't legal within the normal rules of the game.

Interesting theme/concept though :)

That said I feel you're wasting some potential if you don't bring any cheap constructs for Ramos to blow up at all, I haven't seen him in play though so I wouldn't really know..

Edit: Also terrible list for certain strategies (3 significant models unless you summon -alot-)

Edited by Wodschow