Immunity to Moral Duels do... what?

Mst3kforever

I've been playing Razy for a while now, and while I love her fluff and her damage dealing capabilities, but she is just so vulnerable. She has almost no deference, and with the clarification we got her bearskin only absorbs damage from templates, if she's the target she still takes the damage. The one thing I thought she had was an immunity to will power duels. But after rereading it, it only gives immunity to Moral Dulles, but when the hell do you have a Moral Duel? They're all Will Power.

I've been playing Razy for a while now, and while I love her fluff and her damage dealing capabilities, but she is just so vulnerable. She has almost no deference, and with the clarification we got her bearskin only absorbs damage from templates, if she's the target she still takes the damage. The one thing I thought she had was an immunity to will power duels. But after rereading it, it only gives immunity to Moral Dulles, but when the hell do you have a Moral Duel? They're all Will Power.

Morale Duels are anything that says they're a Morale Duel as well as Terrifying.

Morale Duels are terrible things to lose. It may not come up much, but when it does it makes you want to cry. Facing Terrifying models can be a real chore. Being forced to fall back with negative flips on everything is the opposite of the bee's knees.

So most duels are Wp. But Morale Duels tend to be way worse.