Just got back from Salute

Buck Dog

I don't really know whether this is the right place to post this; but I just wanted to say a massive thank you to the guys at SMG, as I know that some of them post on here.

They walked me and a friend through our first ever game of Malifaux, and we had an absolute blast - it was Rasputina vs Sonnia, and the game had everything you could have hoped for - the balance of power swung back and forth several times, the black joker ruined a couple of my turns, but also saved my skin, and despite me losing Sonnia early on I could have won the game if only I gained iniative on the penultimate round...... I didn't and Tina tore me a new one...... Still, we both had great fun - we arrived fans and walked away addicts.

So, Cheers to the boys at SMG, it must have been a long day and your sense of humour and enthusiasm remained throughout. Also the boards and minis looked amazing and were worth all the hard work and effort put into them.

By the way, I picked up the Viks, my friend who played Tina is now the proud owner of McMourning and a friend who couldn't make it today got me to get him Marcus. This looks to be the start of fun time.......