Battle for the Shrine 2010 Westfield MA.

Greetings everyone. Last year one of our LGS owners put on a fund raiser to collect money for the Shriner's Hospital called Battle for the Shrine. We were able to raise over $1000.00 and with the tremendous success, he is doing it once again. The Battle for the Shrine consists of an Apocalypse 40K mega battle, some smaller TT gaming, Warmachine demos, and this year I will be running Malifaux demos with a friend of mine. There is also a huge raffle with products from battlefoam, GW, and a number of other sponsers.

Stop by, and I will be having a side raffle (a starter box) for anyone that gives Malifaux a try!

The fundraiser starts at 8AM on Sunday 4/18, and goes until 8PM. It is being held at the Masonic Lodge in Westfield Ma. For more information on the event check out their website.

http://www.battlefortheshrine.webs.com/

I hope to see you there!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not a whole lot of new people at the event, but it was very interesting to find a number of people who had picked up some of the miniatures just because they thought they were cool. They were then very surprised at how much they enjoyed the game.

Got one new person to pick up playing Guild, and a number of people excited about a game they had models for and had no idea what the game was.

Also the event raised just over $1000.00 to donate to the Shriner's. All and all it was a great day. Hopefully some of you will be able to make it out for this next year.