Have you tried the Peacekeeper yet?

Avon

I played aganst some using him with lady J in one turn he got from his side of the bord to mine and killed my mature and took a chunk out of Liliith :confused:

Were you very aggressive moving those two forward? If not I'm unaware of what speed/combo he could have done to allow a PK to kill a Mature and hurt Lilith with that few actions alone.

Were you very aggressive moving those two forward? If not I'm unaware of what speed/combo he could have done to allow a PK to kill a Mature and hurt Lilith with that few actions alone.

Combo of bad luck and good planing (on his part)

Lady J give the peace keaper melee expert

Student give him fast

Peace keeper reckless fowards

Then walkes again

Charges the mature

red Joker on damage

Mature explodes

Melee expert on Lilith

Black joker on defence

Lilith takes a lot :(

Combo of bad luck and good planing (on his part)

Lady J give the peace keaper melee expert

Student give him fast

Peace keeper reckless fowards

Then walkes again

Charges the mature

red Joker on damage

Mature explodes

Melee expert on Lilith

Black joker on defence

Lilith takes a lot :(

That is some good/bad luck all around.:twitch::nutkick:

I'm happy to see it's not a standardized combo though. Yes, it's deadly, but I'd wager that particular won't pop up as often.

Even without the extra support from other models, the Peacekeeper can cover 15" (2 walks and Relentless) in one go. (No attacks with that, but it's still a scary amount of movement.)

Then there's the harpoon trick, of course--Chain Spear+Drag followed by Paired Mechanical Claws.

(>Choomf!< 'Get Over Here!!!' >Ka-Chunk!!!<)

Of course, the thought of that thing doing Relentless and then charging is also scary. (Even if the image of a Peacekeeper galumphing along with its claws up in the air is a bit comical.)

i love the peacekeeper he is a must have for me in any lady justice list. Giving him melee expert is just mean and his little problems dont come up as much as some people seem to think! And besides hes just scary looking and for 9 points you cant go wrong with the amount of board control and survivability he offers.

The new master will make him just sick!

I know that I always seem to activate him with the knowledge that I may have to cheat something just to keep him from breaking down, even if it leaves me with a miss.

Being able to just miss with pride and spend AP to try to hit the next time is a major boon.

• 3 weeks later...