Regular Play - South Denver, Enchanted Grounds

greyseerco

Greetings all,

If you live in the Denver Metro Area and can make it south to Enchanted Grounds (EG) have I got good news for you.

After a rousing day of Demos at EG, the store owner has kindly offered the use of his store, the store terrain, and the space for games of Malifaux every Saturday from Noon till you get tired playing. This will start April 3rd.

Now while I would love to be there each and every Saturday I think the Mrs. would make a corpse out of me and end up with a Shiney soul-stone. As such I will be there the 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month doing Demos and helping with free play.

The hope is to have the first official Tournament in May.

So for those who have never been to Enchanted Grounds - its information is:

8800 S. Colorado Blvd.

Highlands Ranch, CO 80126

Phone:

303-470-1010

So hope to see you there.

Greyseerco

• 8 months later...

Well it seems Saturdays are not the best, so we are moving this to Thursday evenings starting around 5:30-6pm and sharing the space with some other players of other games as well, perhaps luring some to Malifaux. So if you like your gaming mixed with a bit of coffee, come join us Thursday Evenings at Enchanted Grounds.