2D terrain/floorplans

Coachman

Because of my limited storage space, I was thinking about using 2d floorplans. I see that whitewash city has a nice set of western floorplans with their 3d paper models. I was wondering if there was a someone has a line on something similiar with victorian buildings.

You might find something from WorldWorks Fantasy line. The downside is that they don't sell ready made terrain. You buy a PDF file from them and then print, cut and glue it on some proper paper stock or foam board. It let's you build a lot of different sceneries and doesn't take a lot of space. Some people have ordered the prints from print shops with their fancy printers.

SuicideCommando or the WorldWorks forums can offer more help.

You might find something from WorldWorks Fantasy line. The downside is that they don't sell ready made terrain. You buy a PDF file from them and then print, cut and glue it on some proper paper stock or foam board. It let's you build a lot of different sceneries and doesn't take a lot of space. Some people have ordered the prints from print shops with their fancy printers.

SuicideCommando or the WorldWorks forums can offer more help.

:P

Yeah, I'm a bit biased in this regard, but I do recommend the WorldWorksGames TerrainlinX (TLX) sets. Considering your primary concern is storage space TLX would work well because it breaks down and stores flat requiring little storage space. Also, the sets are completely modular, so you don't make a single building and it's always that way. Instead, you make walls, floors, stairs, etc and piece them together when you want a layout.

As Joona said, this stuff comes in a downloadable PDF format that requires you to print, cut, and glue everything together. Some view this a labor, but papercrafting as not just a means to an end has become a fairly big hobby in and of itself. It can require a bit of starting costs for the cardstock, blades, ink, glue, etc but if you plan on building a decent amount of stuff it will be far cheaper than buying pre-made scenery and you might get a new hobby out of it.